- born in Schwalmstadt, Germany in 1972
- two years training as a puppet player with the Niekamp theatre company (N.T.C.) in Bielefeld
- four years as an ensemble puppet player with the N.T.C.
- three years of private singing and acting lessons
- since 2000 free lance puppet builder with workshop in Bielefeld, Germany.
- directing at different figure theatres of Germany
- lecturer in puppet building (educational institution of figure theatres in Hof Lebherz)
- puppet builder and puppet player for film, advertisement and TV productions (Atze Schröder, Max Raabe, Anette Humpe etc.)